Daily Motion is a video sharing website which was founded in March 2005 by Benjamin Bejbaum and Olivier Poitrey in Paris with initial investment of just €6,000. Now it has been turned into a big Video sharing platform with almost 300 millions unique monthly users and it provides services in more than 24 languages and 39 localised versions. A large fund of 7 million euros was raised by Daily Motion in 2006. Many big companies like Orange invested in Daily Motion. In 2015, Vivendi brought 90% shares of the company and till today have the highest stake in Daily Motion.
In Dailymotion users can easily watch and upload videos through one of many ways like searching by tags, channels or user groups. The running length of a video at Dailymotion can’t exceed 60 minutes and the size can be up to maximum of 2 GB
DailyMotion offers various services and features to its users, some of them are:
- Uploading videos from File or webcam
- Users can easily follow and recommend videos to other users.
- Adding Friends
- Users can integrate videos on their own websites.
- No. of views are displayed on top of the video.
So you must be wanted to know how to download the video of your choice from DailyMotion, then the Android app, Videoder has made it easy for you to download DailyMotion videos. Here are the steps you need to follow for downloading from DailyMotion.
- First you need to download Videoder app on your Android mobile.
- After downloading Videoder app, touch the dailymotion icon in order to open the website of DailyMotion.
- Thereafter you have to search for the Video that you want to download from DailyMotion.
- Once you have decided which video you want to download, then open the video.
- A red download bubble appears in the left bottom corner of the mobile screen after opening the video.
- After clicking the download bubble, the download link shows up.
- You can select the video quality based on resolution.
- Select the resolution in which you want to download the video of DailyMotion.
- Your DailyMotion downloaded videos can be seen at the top of your screen by tapping the download icon.