SoundCloud was founded in August 2007 at Berlin by Swedish sound designer Alexander Ljung and Swedish electronic musician Eric Wahlforss as online audio distribution and music sharing website. With Soundcloud, the users can upload, promote and share audios. The website was officially launched in October 2008. Initially the SoundCloud was created only for musicians to share the music and recordings, but then it was changed as a publishing tool for the distribution of music.
Till 2010, SoundCloud confirmed to have one million users. According to reports in 2011, the SoundCloud had raised fund of $10 Million.
There are basically two versions of mobile apps, that SoundCloud offers to its users. The main app, which is SoundCloud app offers audio streaming, playlist and sharing features. SoundClouse launched another mobile app in 2015 which is named SoundCloud Pulse. This app is available for both Android and iOS. This app offers the services like Content creation in which users can upload and manage uploads and can reply to comments. According to marekting manager of SoundCloud, the purpose of separte app i.e SoundCloud pulse is to improve the user experience.
Videoder app gives you the ability to use all the services offered by SoundCloud in quick and easy way. The steps that you need to follow for using the services of SoundCloud are:
- Open Videoder from you Mobile
- Touch the Soundcloud icon which will open the Soundcloud website.
- Search for the audio you wish to download in the search box.
- Just touch the mp3 number you want to download from SoundCloud.
- When you touch the mp3 number you want to download, a red bubble will appear.
- Upon clicking or touch this red bubble, the download links of the song will show up.
- Select the quality of the audio number that you want to download from SoundCloud.
- After touching the song quality, the download will start from SoundCloud.
- You can see the songs downloaded from SoundCloud in the top of the screen.