How to download Hotstar videos on PC through Videoder?
Hotstar is a mobile application which was launched by Star India in January 2015 to stream the Cricket World Cup 2015 and some entertainment content. This earned Hotstar app 1 million downloads within 6 days and gradually the download count kept on increasing. Star India now has the rights to broadcast IPL matches and has also extended its services in the US and Canada. Now people from these countries also can download Hotstar app on their iOS App Store and Google Play Stores.
Hotstar lovers can now download all the featured videos by using the video downloading app, Videoder. Music videos, movies, serials, songs etc can now be downloaded easily from Hotstar onto PC, Android, iOS for future viewing.
Steps to download Hotstar videos and serials in PC using Videoder
- Download Videoder on your desktop/PC.
- After installing it, you can search ‘Hotstar’ in the search bar.
- All the most popular videos or serials will be displayed.
- Choose the online video you want to download and keep for future viewing.
- Click on the video and you will get various audio and video download links through which you can download the selected video.
- Select the link in which you want to view the video or audio.
- As soon as the download completes, the video or serial will be available in your ‘Downloads’ folder to watching it in the future.
- Users who wish to save the file on to their SD card can transfer it by using the card reader. This way the Hotstar video will be available onto their mobile phone as well.
Steps to download and save Hotstar videos and serials on Android or iPhone
- Firstly, the Android or iPhone users need to download and install the best video downloader app i.e. Videoder.
Search ‘Hotstar’ site in the search bar.
- Browse for your favorite Hotstar video and press the ‘Download’ button.
- Choose the video/audio quality link in which you want the video to get downloaded.
- You can save the downloaded video with a file name of your choice.
- This downloaded video will be first saved in the internal memory of your mobile phone and then you can copy it to your SD card.