Now you can not only watch videos on Facebook but you can also download them and save them to keep watching them in the future. Downloading Facebook videos on your iPhone, Android mobile or computer system is quite an easy task. Videoder is the fastest video downloader for downloading videos from Facebook for Google Chrome browser.
To start downloading any of your favorite Facebook videos, first of all you need to download and install the Videoder apk. If you want to download a particular Facebook video on your Android/iPhone/Mac, then install Videoder app onto it or if you want that video on your PC, then download Videoder apk on your computer system.
How to download Facebook videos in PC?
- Login to your Facebook account and open the video you want to download.
- Right click on the video, four options will appear.
- Select the last option which says, ‘Copy video URL at current time.
- Now open the already downloaded Videoder apk.
- Paste the video URL in the space given and then press the ‘Download’ button.
- You will be asked to choose the download quality of your selected video. The video quality choices start from 240p and go on till 1080p.
- After selecting the video quality, click on the downward arrow button in order to start downloading the video.
- After the download completes, you can view the video in the ‘Downloads’ folder.
How to download videos from Facebook to iPhone?
- Login to your Facebook account from your iPhone device.
- Browse the video that you want to download.
- Click on ‘Share’ button that appears below the video alongside ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’.
- The ‘Share’ button will showcase an option called ‘Copy Link’, click on that.
- The video link will get copied to the clipboard.
- Open Videoder Apk and paste the video URL on the space given and then click on ‘Download’.
- You will get two options – ‘Download in HD mode’ and ‘Download in SD mode’.
- Choose the one that suits your choice and then click on the option ‘Download the file’. Give a suitable name to your file.
- This will download and save the file in your iOS gallery and you can watch your favorite videos while being offline.
How to download Facebook videos on Android?
- From your Android mobile phone, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the video you want to download.
- Click on ‘Share’ option which appears below the video.
- Then select the ‘Copy Link’ option and the URL will get pasted onto the clipboard.
- Paste the URL on the Videoder App search bar and press the download button.
- Choose the quality of the video in you want to download it.
- The downloaded video will get saved onto your Android mobile phone gallery.