What are the steps to download photos and videos from Instagram using videoder
The very popular Android/iOS mobile phone app, Instagram is also a place from where you can download all your favorite photos and videos. You don’t have to screenshot them anymore. Let us find out how users can download them within seconds.
Download Instagram Photos and Videos on Android/iOS
- Login to your Instagram account via Android mobile or iPhone.
- Open up any post (photo or video) that you want to download.
- You will see three dots in the upper right corner of that post, click on it.
- Choose the option, ‘Copy Share URL’. URL will get copied to the clipboard.
- Open the already downloaded Videoder app and paste the URL there.
- Your selected photo or video will get downloaded within a few moments.
- Check your downloads or Gallery to view the Instagram downloaded photo/video.
Download Instagram Photos and Videos on PC
- You can login to your Instagram account via PC.
- View the photo/video you want to download.
- There are three dots present alongside ‘Add a Comment’ section.
- Click on these dots and you will see a pop – up with the option of ‘Copy Link’. Click on it.
- The URL will get copied and then you can paste it on Videoder app.
- Clicking on the ‘Download’ button will give you various download links option.
- Choose the quality in which you want to download the photo/video and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- As soon as the download finishes, you can view it in the downloads folder.